Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

Another early morning

Well, okay, it's not really early anymore, but I've already been awake for a few hours so you can say I had an early start.

This is the last post with ACEOs from the Christmas Calendar for purchasable cards. It was a really a tough job drawing so many Christmas-themed cards, but I am very glad I did it and many people liked the idea, so I am probably going to do it again next year.

Whereas the card on the left was sold I was lucky and kept the card on the right, which was for the 24th. I am really glad I could keep it because it reminds me so much of Christmas with my grandparents. My last grandmother and my last grandfather died last year so I have no grandparents left. That's why I love the card all the more. It will also not be for sale at the LBM.

Well, I hope you are looking forward to more things I did during the last months because now we can come to some larger-sized drawings.

Mulle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen