Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

Preparations Leipzig Book Fair 2014

This year the LBM will have its own Manga Comic Convention for the first time. I am really looking forward to that! There will be so many great artists there and you can find a plan on who will be sitting where here. The area is called MCC Kreativ.



I will be there from Thursday to Sunday, so it will be buttons. I am really happy they turned out so well and I am polishing some of them so that they look a little like Victorian-style buttons :)
a very long convention, and I am, of course, already preparing some things for the convention. I will not have too many new things because my job and my studies simply don't leave me enough time. But I will have some new buttons and some new drawings. Here I am showing you the


How do you like them? The oval-shaped ones are 7cm x 4cm. The penguin button is not really new, but people liked it so much at the last conventions that I decided to get some more of them printed. They have a metal look and I really like that effect.

In my next post I am going to show you one of the new drawings I am doing.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Mulle

2 Kommentare: