Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014

More ConHon entries and ... stuff

Good evening to all of you! I have been quite busy lately to finish some of the ConHon entries that I took home with me from the Leipzig Book Fair. I really like to have more time at home and think I will do that more often after cons. It's so much more relaxing. Here you see some of the results and I am quite satiesfied with them. Still, these are not all and I still have more to finish...


However, tonight I needed a break and so I am continuing with a fanart I recently started to a series I am currently watching. I seldom have time to watch Anime, because I work a lot, but sometimes, early in the morning or late in the evening, I watch one or two episodes (okay, sometimes it's three or four). Do you know to which series this character belongs to?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen