Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013

My little Pony

Priorities

The last time I watched My Little Pony I was 12 or 13, but during the last months I have rediscovered the series and am officially addicted. First, I was very sceptical about the design, but the hunour and intelligent character design convinced me. During my holidays in France I discovered some more MPL surprise and collector's bags and simply could not resist to buy some. I like these better than the monochrome ones and am afraid I will have to get some more. (You have to set your priorities right.)
Besides that I am thinking about the important question: Who is my favourite Pony? (yes, these kind of questions are important as they make me happy and help me to forget my work for a while :) Anyway, I am torn between Fluttershy and Rarity, although I also like Pinky Pie (how could anyone not love that little grunt'n'laugh?) Who is your favourite Pony? Until I decide about that I will simply draw some MPL fanart. Here is a sketch to my first idea. I think Pinky Pie would be a perfect kindergarden or primary school teacher, that's why I came up with this idea. You can't really see the background as the red pencil marks are too thin, but Pinky and her young students will be at a fair.
  I don't know what it is about me and fanarts of characters in their possible future jobs. ((oO))
I guess it's because I am also very concerned with the question of what to do even though I thought I was already done with that. Well, you can be mistaken about things more than once. So if I have to face realities I think I can at least dream about what some of my favourite characters could do if they ever grew up :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen