Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

ACEOs - Once Upon a Time


Hello everyone,
I have been working on several new ACEOs for various people - commissions and trades. I will upload all of them soon, but until then I thought I might let you see some ACEOs I did a while ago.

I love the TV series "Once Upona Time". It is one of those feel good-series and I watched it during a time I really needed to feel good.

Like most manga fans I also love fairy tales and after I had seen the series I drew some ACEOs of some fairy tale characters that appear in the first season. I guess they are very self-explanatory :)  Except maybe the Little Red Riding Hood one. I guess only people who are familiar with the series will understand why I drew the wolf the way I did.

How I came up with the idea to draw them like paper cuts I don't know, but I am really proud of them. Most of them will be for purchase or as prizes during a lottery for one of my next conventions.


If you want to see more of the current stuff I am doing please visit my  Facebook page. I will do a lottery for everybody who is following my work.

Cheers,
Mulle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen