Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

MMC here I come

Yes, it's almost time and my preparations are nearly finished. However, looks like it's not my day. Just as I was about to finish my original for the lottery at the MMC I spilled all the water (I was working with watercolours) right on the picture. Well, that's that... However, you will, of course, have the opportunity to win an original. I decided for an older one from this year (see left). I hope you're not too disappointed. I will redo the other one and let you know when I'm done with it.
I really do hope to meet many of you at the MMC. Please do not hesitate to simply come to my table and talk to me. I'm always happy to meet people!
I'll see you at the MMC!!!!!!!!!
Have fun there!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen