Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 8. August 2010

New Bookmarks at the Connichi

I love bookmarks, but then I do read a lot. I don't know about you, but I love chosing my bookmarks according to what I'm reading. So I thought it would be a great idea to design some bookmarks for the different genres! (Yes, I know, probably no one else has ever had that idea before *______*) To the left you see a bookmark which you can use for fantasy stories (so basically for every story that features pointy ears in some way or other XD). Below you can see one for Gothic, vampire or other frightening stories (I think because of the skull you could also use it for Shakespeare *-*, but that's, of course, up to you). I will certainly do a third one for adventure stories, which I absolutely love, and my boyfriend suggested one for non-fiction books. You can also still buy the two book marks I had for the Connichi last year and they will be a little cheaper than the new ones XD.
More to come soon ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen