Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 5. Mai 2014

Working

Hello dear ones,

I hope you had a good start into the new week (I don't want to go to work today oO - I wanna stay home and do what I like - *I'm a whining kitteh today* ^^).

Well, sometimes you just have to pull yourself together and cheer yourself up with something you like, like drawing. So I hope I can cheer you up a bit (especially the ladies among you) with some glimpses of my new UtaPri Fanart ;3 (I love UtaPri!!!) You might remember my Ren-Fanart (see one of the maaaany posts below), well, this time I decided for a character that does probably not belong to the most beloved of the idols. However, I thought: "With just the right amount of sexiness Cecil can be just as gorgeous as the others." So that's my task for this one. Here's how I proceed.

Love,
Mulle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen