Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 7. März 2014

ACEOs ... wherever I look ... it's ACEOs


Fhuuuu, I am already a little fed up with all the cutting and editing and glueing and preparing of ACEOs for the Leipzig Book Fair. I feel like I haven't been doing anything else for the last week. Well, in fact, I haven't been doing much else during the last week. But it's almost done. I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

I have already shown you so many new things I did and I'd like to know what you think of them.





How do you like my new ACEOs?
Which of the postcards would you buy?
Would you be wanting one of my free ID postcards?
Which button do you like best?

I really appreciate some feedback :)
Here are some more Pictures of ACEOs for the "Japanese School" topic and pictures of my buttons and postcards :)







Have a lovely Saturday! The sun is shining!!!

Mulle

2 Kommentare:

  1. Also auf den ersten Blick kann ich nur sagen, dass ich alles nehmen werde!!! *.*
    Du machst mich arm! *lach*
    Und natürlich einen ConHon Eintrag!! Sag mal, würdest du auch eine Sailor Moon in ein ConHon zeichnen oder darf man das nicht, wegen Rechte oder so???? Das würde mich ja echt mal interessieren!

    LG, LaZessin/Katja Undmehrnicht

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha, danke :) Aber ich glaube, meine Preise sind noch recht moderat. Ich denke, ich lade hier auch noch einmal meine Preisliste hoch, dann kann man sich einen Überblick verschaffen.

    Und das mit dem ConHon-Eintrag: Auf den Cons nimmt das keiner so genau :)

    AntwortenLöschen