Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 25. November 2011

New stuff

Hello guys, I hope you're enjoying autumn and are already looking forward to Christmas. I really am and I've already finished a Christmas drawing with my OC Minu. It took me forever to finish it because I was unsure what to do with it. But now I'm really satisfied. Sometimes it's good to take some time for what you're doing. You can buy the picture as a print on Deviant Art
Besides that I'm also working on some commissions. You can see one I've just finished here. It's an OC of Arani from mexx. I really liked working with these dark colours and the flowers in the background. Unfortunately, you cannot see the gold effect, which is very beautiful in the original and gives it a kind of 3D-look. I hope I can finish some more commissions this weekend,although I have a lot of work to do. If you are interested in commissions, I still have some open slots in my Journal on Deviant Art or you can order a commission via e-mail or note on DA and animexx. Have a Happy First Advent this Sunday!!!

Für alle deutschen Leser: Ich werde in meinem Blog auf animexx einige Mangas und Animes verkaufen, weil ich einfach Platz brauche. Vielleicht ist ja etwas für euch dabei.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen